Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello my sweets,
Today, I come to you with a few new fun things to try!

First of all, (refer to above picture) I took a picture from prom and I photoshopped it so that the edges were transparent (Tip: save in a PNG format) and I printed it onto an old spanish book page.
Doesn't it look cute? :)

Another thing I did was I took a ramkin and a one of those tiny little candles and filled the ramkin with coffee beans and lit the candle into the center. Now, the living room smells like a Starbucks!


There are also a few more other ideas that I have yet to try but I want to so bad!
I will put a link down below for my pintrest page and on there I have a DIY board that is full of stuff I want to try.


On a totally unrelated note, I used the Sally Hansen Simply Smooth on my legs and upper lip (just to see if it worked lol) and I love it! My legs are like incredibly smooth! I love it! On the bottle, it says that it will last 6 days. I have my doubts but I will keep you guys updated! :)


Well thank you for reading and check out my pintrest!

I hope you have a crafty day. ;)

-KMB

1 comment:

  1. The photo is seriously cool looking. And if your legs are hair free for six days, then I'm going to break down and try it too. :)

    ReplyDelete