Monday, June 25, 2012


Hello my dears!
So it is summer time here in the middle of nowhere and I know, probably just as well as any other girl out there, hairy legs are a definite no in the summer. And really, any other unwanted hair.
So if you venture out into the big, bad, scary world, you'll see that there a like a ton of options for getting rid of any unwanted hair (like anywhere! lol)
So, you could go to a doctor's office and get laser hair removal... which is like expensive and takes more than just one session. Silly girls, believe it's a fast process. Tee hee.
You could go and get electrolysis. (Pricey) Which means tiny probes are stuck into your pores and zap the hair follicles with little bolts of electricity. Um, ouch?
You can go to a salon and get waxed. Which is (definitely) painful and not very cheap. Also, it means that you have to find a salon which offers waxing and if you're near Lancaster, Ohio my friend you will probably not find many.
Finally, there is shaving. And that's not so bad. It doesn't hurt and razors aren't terrible expensive. But my heavens, you have to do it every day! If you take vitamins then you may have to do it twice a day.

Oh wait... there is one other thing! You can use depilatory creams!
So tonight, my beautiful sunkissed darlings, I have tried my very first depilatory cream! I loved it! It made my skin super smooth and there was no stubble or burning or anything! I hate having to shave every single day but this stuff says that it lasts for 6 days! I don't know if it does yet but I will definitely let you know!


For now, I hope your summer is smooth and hair-free and I will talk to you all again soon :)


-KMB


P.S.
My rash from that Proactiv is now gone and the only thing that helped was leaving it alone and not using any chemicals. I put some Neosporin on it every morning and night and it was gone in probably 3 days. But I am still dealing with a bit of a dark scar. Vitamin E oil should clear that right up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment