Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Hello beautiful people,
So unfortunately, I have become a victim of acne. I have spent a full 18 years of my life with only a few breakouts here and there but lately my skin has freaked out! So, I tried some of my sister's Proactiv treatment and skipped the first two step and used Step 3 on my forehead, cheeks and chin. I woke up this morning with a tiny red rash on each of my chins. Miraculously, my chin and forehead are totally fine (except still broken out :/)
So now my cheeks look extra rosy due to my extremely sensitive skin.
For my treatment overnight I've chosen to put some Vitamin E oil on it and let it sit and to relieve the burning. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning it'll be at least a little better.

Just for your skin lesson of the day: Vitamin E oil is wonderful to treat sunburns (shame shame) and also to help get rid of stretch marks and wrinkles! And it also prevents wrinkles as well.

Thank you and I will update you on my rashed-self tomorrow.

-KMB



No comments:

Post a Comment