Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Hello my loves!
Today, I want to tell you about my mini spa night that I had!
It was wonderful! I have, sadly, neglected my hair since summer begin (i.e. forgetting to take my vitamins, not moisturizing properly, not protecting my hair from the sun and hot tools) but, I decided tonight to treat my hair to some pampering!
I used coconut oil mixed with some lemon juice (to lighten my highlights) and warmed up the coconut oil then putting it together in a spray bottle and spritzing like crazy all over my hair.
Then I used Garnier Fructis's new Fall Fight spray and massaged it onto my scalp and then put it on a shower cap. After I began to let that sit I mixed up a banana and honey andapplied to my face.
(Psst! The honey has antibacterial properties)
I let it collectively sit for probably an hour before showering.
So far, my skin feels SUPER soft and I can already tell a difference in my hair! :)
So you guys should definitely try this, especially if you've been neglecting your hair.
And if you haven't been neglecting your hair then... well good for you. lol

So thank you very much for reading and I hope you all have beautiful, silky hair and skin. :)

-KMB


No comments:

Post a Comment