Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hello beautiful people,
So today I wanna tell you guys my secret for covering up acne!
Woooo!!!
Ok so it's really simple, I buy the Camouflage Palette from Victoria's Secret and I use the green only on my pimples. I apply a light coating of the skin toned concealer on top of that with my ring finger and then move on to my foundation. The key is to apply gently and lightly because you don't wanna look cake-y. I always make sure I set with powder too so it lasts all day. To help the pimple heal faster you want to make sure your hands are clean and you don't irritate the skin too much. Never use used makeup sponges either because that is a breeding ground for bacteria and those are never very clean.

Ok thanks guys for reading today and my rash is getting a little better but when it heals I'll tell you all what helped.

Thank you and may your skin be acne-free!

-KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment