Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello people!
The latest thing in my life is I've officially graduated from high school! It's crazy! I had my graduation party with my two other graduating cousins and we had a blast! I felt like this was the perfect time for grad-party makeup!
Ta daa!!!!

Ok! So my makeup for grad parties goes into two categories:
If you're going to a pool party or if you're going to a regular grad party (indoors or otherwise).

If you're going to a pool party or a party that's outdoors I would recommend:
Start out with a SPF enriched moisturizer (I like SPF 70)
Then use a natural cover-up as needed,
go with a thin brown waterproof liner on your upper lid and waterproof mascara.
I would go with a light pink lip gloss (over your SPF 15 chapstick), and just use your foundation as your eyeshadow.
Add a tiny bit of bronzer underneath your cheekbones and little swipe of blush if you're fair-skinned.
I would use Urban Decay's All Nighter
Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to keep your makeup lasting all day!

This look is super natural and it should last all day! Don't forget your SPF! I'm very much for sun protection, if you haven't noticed.

If you're going to and indoor party:
I would recommend the same thing but you could probably skip all the SPF.
And use a brown or natural looking shadow to contour your eyes. It's ok to go a little bit more dramatic if you're going to be inside. Heck! Use some glitter on your eyes!

Thanks for reading today guys and come back tomorrow and I'll fill you in on some summer secrets :)

-KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment