Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The best way to get rid of post-acne scars!!


Hello everyone!

Today I will be giving you my own little tips and tricks to get rid of acne scars and post-acne marks! If you want a post entirely on getting rid of acne itself please comment below! :)

I had my own little bout with acne near the end of my highschool career and that was definitely not how I wanted to be remembered. By the time I got it all under control I was left with these dark purple marks and red spots in the worst places! I had a nice little acne mark mustache there for a little while. So, I did a ton of research of how to get rid of them.

What I found out is that when acne leaves behind a scar it’s deep down unto the layers of your skin and because our skin repairs itself it would slowly get rid of all the damaged skin cells over time. I don’t know about you but I’m not gonna wait years for these scars to go away.

 
The first thing you should do is exfoliate! (as if I don’t say this enough) I have really sensitive skin so I exfoliate gently with a baking soda and water mix every other day. Then, every single night I take regular old lemon juice and I will soak it into a Q-tip. When its soaked all the way I will hold it over the spot and sort of massage it in with the Q-tip. After I’ve done that to each spot, I let it dry. Now, this part may be a little itchy but resist and let it dry into your skin. You can rinse it off afterwards but I just left it on since I wasn’t going to be putting on makeup or sweating or anything. I then used the Ambi fade cream which I LOVE because it has
hydroquinone (which is said to fade dark spots) and vitamin e! (Which repairs skin) I leave that on overnight as well. With anything that has hydroquinone you have to be careful and not use it when you’ll be subject to the sun because it increases sun damage. I was so careful but I used it once when I was sleeping somewhere else and the sunlight came in through the window and I had a red patch on my skin for a few days :( not good. But, if you do it right you should have much better results within a few months!

This is me at the beginning of October 2012 when I first started this regimen, no makeup.



 

I unfortunately lost the pictures of three months later :(

But this is me now with no makeup and a few newer scars later but you can see the old ones are pretty much completely gone!! :)




I hope this helps someone, somehow and I do promise that these tricks work and you don’t need to buy any expensive creams like Proactiv or anything. I’ve tried other things like the Garnier Dark Spot corrector and I’ve tried face masks weekly with citric acid but nothing works as well as this!

Also, you can check out Kandee Johnson’s video using lemon as a scrub! (even better!!) Enjoy!

I hope this works for you too! Or maybe someone you know! Thank you for reading and if you have any questions or comments please comment below or find me on twitter! :)


 

Hugs and clear skin,

KMB

19 comments:

  1. The first step to curing acne knows what type of acne you have. Once you know your acne trigger, you are one step closer to removing the acne activator and living acne free. There are numerous types of acne, which could explain why it is so cumbersome if not seemingly impossible for the acne sufferer to find a cure. As with other types of acne including teenage acne, the exact causes of adult acne remain unknown, but are thought to relate to changes or imbalances in our body’s hormones.
    Buy Accutane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right! It doesn't need to buy expensive beauty products in order to get rid of acne. You just have to be cautious when using them! And based on your experience, it seems you already found the right one for your type of skin. - www.acnetreatmentaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne Scar treatment delhi is one of Delhi's trusted clinic when it comes to effective acne scar treatment. Find the right treatment for your acne scars today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I will be giving you my own little tips and tricks to get rid of acne scars and post-acne marks! If you want a post entirely on getting rid of acne itself please comment below Acne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    Manchas na Pele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for this beauty Enjoying article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking Forward to Another Great article. Good luck to the Author! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! All pictures are so informative and it is show how to change face problem.If you want to get more beauty as soon as.Please click here.Scar Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very helpful tips and tricks to get rid of acne scars and post-acne marks!

    Best Products to Remove Acne Scars

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are also some natural ayurvedic home remedies that we can use to cure acne. I personally use coriander leaves and turmeric powder suggested by ayurveda expert Dr. B.N. Sinha on http://www.homeveda.com/Natural-Remedies/Skin-Health/Natural-Ayurvedic-Home-Remedies-for-Acne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Learn about how to remove acne scares by visit this site with see posts.
    best products to remove acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  12. Present all most persons suffering there face acne problem. I like your content because all contents.
    spot treatment acne

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many people uses variety product for remedies acne but unfortunately for use artificial product there face temporary well and last result damage there face so i appreciate your for share natural product.
    best product for acne

    ReplyDelete



  14. Home Remedies For Acne Scars
    is one of the finnest remedies for the acne scars. Scars is the

    sign or mark left after acne. These are all infected skin. Acne results in scars. Thats not a

    serious problem. So use Home Remedies For Acne Scars and get rid of scars.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    acne treatment

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cheers for this excellent. I was wondering if you were thining of writing similar posts to this one. .Keep up the great articles! como quitar los granos

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s exactly why this home remedy is exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete

  18. شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة
    شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة تقدم خدماتها المتميزة في تنسيق الحدائق ومكافحة كافة أنواع الحشرات، كما أنها تقوم باختيار اضاءات متنوعة لكي تضيف للحديقة لمسة سحرية مختلفة.
    شركتنا متخصصة بالتعامل مع الحدائق بالمساحات المختلفة، ولديها مهندسين زراعة متخصصين في زراعة أنواع متعددة من البذور والزهور المتنوعة، كما أننا نقدم خدمات أكثر من ذلك بأقل الأسعار الغير قابلة للمنافسة

    ReplyDelete

  19. نجار بجدة

    نجار بجدة يقوم بالعمل في تلك المجال من أجل أن يوفر خدمات متنوعة في تصنيع وإعادة تدوير الأثاث ورجوعه كأنه جديد، كما أنه قادر على تقدير قطع الأثاث في حالة بيعها وإتاحة الثمن الذي يتناسب مع حالتها.
    ونجار بجدة يملك سمعة طيبة في تلك المجال لأنه يختار العمال الذين يقومون بالتعامل معه في العمل بمهارة، لكي يكونوا قادرين على القيام بالمهام المطلوبة بأكمل وجه.

    ReplyDelete