Thursday, May 16, 2013

Favorite Beauty Product Right Now!!


Hey there! So today I’m going to tell you all about my new favorite product of all time!

 So if you read any of my past posts I talked about how I had a bad reaction to a generic birth control pill. Now, I’m on a brand name pill that delivers the same amount of hormones throughout the whole month so there are no ups and downs. If you suffer from acne because of birth control, that might clear it up J talk to your doctor!

Now, if you do have acne keep reading and I’ll help you J if you are blessed with clear or semi-clear skin, first thank your lucky stars or parents for having good genes! Or maybe you just take awesome care of your skin, in which case, rock on you!  If you do have nice skin, scroll down to the L’Oreal BB cream picture! If you suffer from acne however, you can read my post on the Clean Start brand! But the first rule is to figure out what is causing your acne. Remember, whatever you put into your body is reflected the most by your skin. If you are on a journey to clear skin but you just need some great makeup for now, here is my #1 favorite makeup line! Makeup Forever HD Foundation and Concealer! It is literally the best makeup I’ve ever used to cover my acne and acne scars. I set it with the BenNye setting spray and BAM I’m set all day long! It works best if you always always always exfoliate!!Oh, and don’t waste your money on the powder just click here and it’s much cheaper!!

If your skin doesn’t have any huge major blemishes or any kind of major skin discolorations, the L’Oreal BB Cream is my new favorite skin product!! I use the Fair on my normal skin and then the Light when I’m self-tanning. My skin magically looks even and smooth and it even gets rid of my dark circles a little! I like to mix my Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer with my BB cream for any blemishes or a little oomph for my dark circles. I love to use that and some mascara and I can just go! It’s so fast and my skin feels plump and even! Unfortunately, it doesn’t have an SPF so I wear my sunscreen underneath. Maybe L’Oreal will come out with one that has SPF soon J *fingers crossed* I have tried the Rimmel and Maybelline BB creams but the L’Oreal seems to be my favorite because it doesn’t even look like I’m wearing makeup! I love it! Here is my before and after, I know I look kinds silly but hey, focus on my skin lol here I’ve used my Sun Labs Self tanner the night before and it’s been washed off and then the second picture I have my BB Cream on Yay! I hope this helps!
 

 

So that’s my little review and skin tip for the day, sorry I kinda ramble ha ha! If you have any skin questions or product suggestions please comment below because I’d love to help and I’m open to whatever your opinions are!! Oh yeah, and all the pictures are clickable so click them if you wanna see other reviews and where to buy! J

Thank you so much!

Hugs and even skin,

KMB  

No comments:

Post a Comment